pulling up a street view of an address

petemichelle

Reaction score
When I go into navigation and give it an address, it will give me turn by turn directions. When I get to the last turn, it will give me an icon on screen which if I hit it will bring up a street view of the address I am navigating to. I can then also hit another icon on that screen and do a 360 view of the whole street. Really cool stuff. I want to know is there a way to get this street view of an address without going through the whole navigation directions. ie.. like just punching in the address in maps. I tried that but all i get is a generated map from a birds eye view.

also, does anyone know if I can get the turn by turn directions to come through my bluetooth device. It only comes through the phone speakers, even if I have the bluetooth device hooked up. thanks for the help in advance.

ffej89

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure on this but i think froyo will allow you to use nav via bluetooth. If i'm wrong on this someone out there will let us know lol

ffej89

Reaction score
I can not find navigation app. Where is it?

You should have navigation in you apps but if you cant find it go to the app store and search google maps. Best one out there IMO