Pulling contacts into text messages

ohhohh04

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have had this problem since day 1 and just got fed up enough to post about it. When I attempt to add a contact into a text message, certain contacts do not appear. These are always the same people...for example, Rob always appears for me to select, but Alex doesn't. Any clue why this is...I went into some of the detailed contact info. for some people that don't appear, and I can't notice any difference from the ones that do appear. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

droider4life

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have had this problem since day 1 and just got fed up enough to post about it. When I attempt to add a contact into a text message, certain contacts do not appear. These are always the same people...for example, Rob always appears for me to select, but Alex doesn't. Any clue why this is...I went into some of the detailed contact info. for some people that don't appear, and I can't notice any difference from the ones that do appear. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I had this problem on a couple of contacts in my phone when i first got it and i had the contact default on their home phone number instead of their cell number and it wouldnt pull them up.. so i made sure home was labeled home, cell labeled cell etc..... try that out and see if it fixes your problem it worked for me...

OP
O

ohhohh04

Reaction score
Ahh! That's it...you're the man! Thanks a ton dude.