Pulled the trigger....

Buddah

Reaction score
Well, I pulled the trigger on a new Droid today. Its a long story, but I am smiling so far. I've had it for about 2 hrs. now and have my jawbone connected, and the screen timeout set higher. Haven't done much else but download advanced task killer. Figure I would poke around here before I start messing with it too much.

Still a tear in my eye looking at my beloved Curve sitting here inactive. But looking forward to a new adventure. dancedroid

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, I pulled the trigger on a new Droid today. Its a long story, but I am smiling so far. I've had it for about 2 hrs. now and have my jawbone connected, and the screen timeout set higher. Haven't done much else but download advanced task killer. Figure I would poke around here before I start messing with it too much.

Still a tear in my eye looking at my beloved Curve sitting here inactive. But looking forward to a new adventure. dancedroid

Welcome, Buddah! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve.
You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!
Here's a great thread about app recommendations that ought to keep you busy.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here! :welcome:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The adventure has just begun Buddah..

Welcome to the forums.

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.