Pulled the trigger on a new X. Did I make the right decision?

ronjr123

Reaction score
I currently have the D1 rooted running UD 8.0. Just bought an X. Did I make the right decision? Anyone else out there upgrade from a rooted D1? If so, are you satisfied? :icon_eek:

Technoman

Reaction score
I currently have the D1 rooted running UD 8.0. Just bought an X. Did I make the right decision? Anyone else out there upgrade from a rooted D1? If so, are you satisfied? :icon_eek:

I did, and I am very pleased.... my X runs SOOOO much smoother than the D1 ever could (rooted or not).

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
tried every ROM and bought the X on release day and couldnt be happier :)

idk how well my transition will be to my next phone, after living with a 4.3" screen for so long lol

thatisandwas

Reaction score
Absolutely love my x. Same upgrade as you. Yes, I do wish the bl was unlocked and there was a plethora of roms to choose from like d1, but im sure that will come in time. Install rubix, it rocks.

alboboy10

Reaction score
3.7 inch screen is so last year...

lol

My next phone is gonna be a tv.

My friends with iphones all mock me for walking around with a tv in my pocket, but once I play a video their eyes go all googoo

droider4life

Reaction score

lol

My friends with iphones all mock me for walking around with a tv in my pocket, but once I play a video their eyes go all googoo

Hahaha:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

xliderider

Reaction score
Upgraded from D1 to an X, extremely happy i did.

The D1 feels like a small brick now, lol.

Interesting, I used to overclock the D1 to 800mhz but I find myself underclocking the X to 800mhz to save my battery. It still feels fast at 800mhz. :)

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
Upgraded from D1 to an X, extremely happy i did.

The D1 feels like a small brick now, lol.

Interesting, I used to overclock the D1 to 800mhz but I find myself underclocking the X to 800mhz to save my battery. It still feels fast at 800mhz. :)

I have mine set to 600mhz and it's still fast. Don't know if it would be on everyone's DX but it is on mine.

abe7333

Reaction score

Oh you are going to love it. And especially if its rooted. Welcome to the world of greatness.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

abe7333

Reaction score

lol

Lmao

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

abe7333

Reaction score
I really only wish the X was LOUDER!

I know. I think it did with 2.2 but not that much

Send from Droid X

stryguy

Reaction score
2.2 broke so many things I wouldn't buy one now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

thanks for the tip, i will give this a try.
d1 to x and i ain't lookin' back: i-m_so_happy:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2.2 broke so many things I wouldn't buy one now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If 2.2 broke things on your phone you need to first do a factory hard reset (assuming you haven't already). If that doesn't fix things for you take the phone to a factory Verizon store and have them reflash the 2.2 os. If you still have issues, get them to replace the phone as software is covered by the warranty too.

Oh and to the op, you made the right decision if you are happy with it. :)