Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I'm leaning towards it... That look though I'd something in not sold on, probably get it when it drops in price. I have to pay off this N6 first anyways

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm leaning towards it... That look though I'd something in not sold on, probably get it when it drops in price. I have to pay off this N6 first anyways
I still owe some on my Note 4 with the Edge Plan. If I can get enough money around Christmas from gifts and saving to get the 6P, I intend to sell the Note 4 on Swappa to finish paying it off. We've got my wife's old S3 in a drawer in case we need an emergency spare. Not the best backup in the world, but it'll work if something happens to either of our phones.

kas1229

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4 verizon
And then there were 2! Nice. I got the same color as well.
Make that 3. I also order the 128 GB graphite yesterday as soon as they became available because I missed out on the 6 last year and wound up getting a note 4 because motorola and the play store was taking for ever to restock. I also didn't have the patience to wait for Verizon's slow behind to get on board. I guess i should go ahead and activate my invite to project Fi now. I sure hope fi works out for me because I would love to drop big red like a hot potato.

I am really excited about my new nexus because it will be my first nexus since the g-nex as well. I am like a lot of the guys here on this forum I've been through a few phones within the past year (G3,note 4 and presently rocking the g4 which I love). Fortunately between the edge program, having two sons and a wife that really doesn't care about the latest and greatest I have been able to play with a few toys. With that being said If the new nexus live up to expectations short of someone coming out with a new phone that produces a hologram I might be able to actually rock this phone for two years...Nah!

kas1229

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4 verizon
Thanks, wanted to come back sooner but being on Big red really didn't give me the option until last year. And Moto, Big red and Google messed that up. As it turns out though it may have all been for the best.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Click on disable all emails in the email you received.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just sold my Nexus 6 last month and got the Note 5 on the Next plan with At&t. Ordered the 32GB aluminum Nexus 6P yesterday, pretty sure my wife thinks I am insane. However, she married me, so she new what she was getting into.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Just sold my Nexus 6 last month and got the Note 5 on the Next plan with At&t. Ordered the 32GB aluminum Nexus 6P yesterday, pretty sure my wife thinks I am insane. However, she married me, so she new what she was getting into.
Haha.. Ur insanely techy... Lol.. congrats!

S6E+ tapatalk

mach330

Reaction score
I ordered mine early when it was announced. 6p for me and 5x for wife. Got the alum for me as I always get white phones. Then after seeing some vids I decided to cancel my order and get the frost instead. Delayed my ship date to 4 days. Dammit.

I've been waiting to go back to nexus. Had my gnex two phones ago. Loved it except the battery and what vzw did to it. I didn't feel like it was really a nexus due to slow updates. I hope the 6p fairs better.

I haven't been truly excited about a phone since my og droid.
Tap'd via Note 4...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Well guys, add me to the club sooner, rather than later. I was just able to get financing through Affirm by ordering direct from Huawei. Sure, I won't get the free Google Play credit, but I'll get my phone a lot sooner than if I simply set money aside for a while until I have enough to buy it outright. The itch was too great to not give it a scratch.

64GB, Aluminum

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ah dang it. I'm going to be the last kid on the block with the coolest phone now.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

OP
cynkrzy

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Alright! Welcome to the club. We are growing.