pulldown widgets

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i'm loving this rom! great job, guys!

does anybody know where the file(s) are/is for the cyan on/off toggles in the pulldown widgets.

thank you!

best,
rf

droidkevlar

Reaction score

does anybody know where the file(s) are/is for the cyan on/off toggles in the pulldown widgets.

thank you!

best,
rf

fIn the framework apk. I cant rem exact name but its towards the end of the pngs in there.

OP
rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

Reaction score

thank you!

best,
rf

fIn the framework apk. I cant rem exact name but its towards the end of the pngs in there.

i looked everywhere in there for it. i changed the following, which were toward the end and no dice:
stat_bgon.9.png
stat_bgoff.9.png
stat_bgon_custom.9.png
unknown_image.png

if anybody has the name, i'd greatly appreciate it. thank yoU!

best,
rf

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

thank you!

best,
rf

i looked everywhere in there for it. i changed the following, which were toward the end and no dice:
stat_bgon.9.png
stat_bgoff.9.png
stat_bgon_custom.9.png
unknown_image.png

best,
rf

i think they are in the framework-res. I know the background images are, I havent messed with the icons though. this link should give you an idea of the name of the images, but I am not sure if this is the exact images
Commit eb0e39732842151e947f27cf64a00480d75e5631 to CyanogenMod's android_frameworks_base - GitHub

droidkevlar

Reaction score
stat_bgon.9.png
stat_bgoff.9.png
stat_bgon_custom.9.png
unknown_image.png

best,
rf

Look harder my son, hehe.

Located in framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi

File names that I have replace. There are more but this will get you started and you should be able to figure out the rest with this.

stat_ing_off.png
stat_gps_on.png
stat_gps_off.png
stat_bluetooth_on.png
stat_bluetooth_off.png
stat_airplane_on.png
stat_airplane_off.png
stat_3g_on.png
stat_2g3g_on.png
stat_2g3g_off.png
stat_wifi_off.png
stat_wifi_on.png

Also, what helped me was comparing the icons on the phone to the ones in the apk. That is how I found these.

OP
rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
stat_bgon.9.png
stat_bgoff.9.png
stat_bgon_custom.9.png
unknown_image.png

best,
rf

Look harder my son, hehe.

Located in framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi

File names that I have replace. There are more but this will get you started and you should be able to figure out the rest with this.

stat_ing_off.png
stat_gps_on.png
stat_gps_off.png
stat_bluetooth_on.png
stat_bluetooth_off.png
stat_airplane_on.png
stat_airplane_off.png
stat_3g_on.png
stat_2g3g_on.png
stat_2g3g_off.png
stat_wifi_off.png
stat_wifi_on.png

Also, what helped me was comparing the icons on the phone to the ones in the apk. That is how I found these.

i'll check those badboys out. i've changed basically every framework image except about two third of the stat images.

thanks gang!

best,
rf

OP
rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i just checked out those images. i don't think i was being very clear. i'm actually looking for the cyan toggles UNDER the icons (see attached pic). i've looked through every single image and am not seeing it. the only cyan left, that i can see that i haven't changed in the entire framework-res.apk are the map indicator images.

again, if anybody knows where it is i'd greatly appreciate it :)

best,
rf

OP
rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i just checked out those images. i don't think i was being very clear. i'm actually looking for the cyan toggles UNDER the icons (see attached pic). i've looked through every single image and am not seeing it. the only cyan left, that i can see that i haven't changed in the entire framework-res.apk are the map indicator images.

best,
rf

omg, i've been ripping my hair out since the nightlies dropped for this and it's the indicator color under user interface under settings! i just figured it'd be an image like it is in the settings apk.

hi. i'm dumb.

:)

best,
rf

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score

best,
rf

omg, i've been ripping my hair out since the nightlies dropped for this and it's the indicator color under user interface under settings! i just figured it'd be an image like it is in the settings apk.

hi. i'm dumb.

:)

best,
rf

Yea there is a bunch of stuff in Cyanogenmod Settings some of which I have not tinkered with or figured out yet.