1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pulldown text editor not working

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Hodoku, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hodoku

Hodoku New Member

So I've had liberty 1.5 for a while now, and everything works fine EXCEPT... I can't seem to edit pulldown text. I type what i want in and hit save, reboot - and nothing. When i go back into the toolbox, the pulldown edtior still shows my edited text, but the actual pulldown DOESNT change. It worked before - I have no idea why it just stopped.
  2. Mustang02

Mustang02 Well-Known Member

Is your text more than 81 characters? I just tried it and it worked without any issues.
  3. Hodoku

Hodoku New Member

Its 11 characters.
  4. Perky69

Perky69 Member

Just found out mine doesnt work either.
  5. jrummy16

jrummy16 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

What theme are you guys on?
  6. Hodoku

Hodoku New Member

My own theme, but I uninstalled the toolbox, rebooted, and reinstalled and now it works. Awkward.
  7. Hodoku

Hodoku New Member

Actually, I just checked again - the build.prop edits all seem to work fine, but for some reason, none of the others I've tried work. That includes adding apps, pulldown edtior, and installing fonts. If I remove and reinstall the app, it works ONCE - then stops working again. Any idea what could be doing this?
  8. JkdJedi

JkdJedi New Member

Well at least it didnt knock out your radio like it did mine, this on stock liberty 1.5 w/ battery icon mod from toolbox. Twice! once in Revolution Remix theme and once in the stock Liberty 1.5. Glad I had a back up. Is there truth that there should be NO SpaceS when editing the text? There's spaces in the stock one so I'm confused on the whole thing now. Maybe the next update should address some of these issues. Like when you add a gallery the other one should be taken out automatically, I mean at one point I had three gallery's. Anyway, if these are the worst of Liberty then I would say we got a hard Rom to beat and is still tops on my list. Update?
  9. Nickchapa

Nickchapa Banned

Mine doesnt work most the time too. But it works fine if I use the toolbox in terminal emulator. But the words dont show up in lock screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

edit pull down not working