Pulldown Power Controls

AceDaPig

Reaction score
One of my friends had a pull down power widget. Able to control wifi, bluetooth, gps, etc. Any idea if we can get that on liberty?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

bmxrican

Reaction score
I use status bar settings and its fully customizible ...hopes this helps

sent from my non-incredible

OP
A

AceDaPig

Reaction score
I can't find status bar settings, and widgetsoid wasn't exactly what was looking for it seemed like

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
What do you mean? Widgetsoid puts any and every power control onto your notification pulldown. You can even customize it in any way you want.

bmxrican

Reaction score
Type it in on the android market, you have to scroll down about 2 times before you see it .... the picture is a green android robot with a wrench on the left
sent from my non-incredible

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thank you so much for this info about widgetsoid. I have been using it to put individual toggle widgets on my home screen but had no idea it could add pulldown controls on my notification bar. Now I can get rid of all the home screen toggle widgets. I feel really dumb for never realizing this but thank you. This is super!

killalax

Reaction score
Or you can try Cm7 beta. It Has the built in toggle in the notification bar.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try the app notification toggle (free in market) works great. Easy to use.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Reaction score
Has anybody tried Widgetsoid on GB v0.8? I can't get the notification bar to work, if I click on one of the controls it brings up a pop-up and I have to click again. It makes it too annoying, so I just put it on my home screen instead. Is anybody else have this problem, or do I have a setting wrong?

John Gi

Reaction score
Has anybody tried Widgetsoid on GB v0.8? I can't get the notification bar to work, if I click on one of the controls it brings up a pop-up and I have to click again. It makes it too annoying, so I just put it on my home screen instead. Is anybody else have this problem, or do I have a setting wrong?

yeah i actually started using this app as of yesterday, i didnt know that the pop up was not there before,
hopefully we find out why it does that

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's how it is. I just put a semi transparent one on my home screen themed with the color of well... my theme

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8