Can't decide whether or not to go by one of these bad boys, I was looking at paying full price the the 3G/Wifi version and just not using the 3G just yet. Not sure if it would be better to hold out a little longer for a better tablet to come out cause I am sure if I did that another is going to come out a few months after that even better than the one I wait for. So might as well get this one now and ride it out to see what they start coming up with. Question I have is without rooting the update to activate the SD card is not out yet right? And it still does not have full flash support? I also read reports that the screen is kinda washed out on watching videos and the speakers are ill placed and not that great. Can anyone give me some feedback on this thing, I have read through this whole forum and seen some positive feedback. Just wondering if there is something out there I am not taking into account. Or if someone has heard rumors I have not seen that a new better tablet is moments away.