published my new app hopefully better than datpiff

ricky_d

Reaction score
just published my app after 5 in a half months of developing, hopefully people like it more than datpiff mobile. Made a simple ui and loaded it with alot of mixtapes.

Any feedback will be appreciated, you can find it in the androidmarkethttp://androidcommunity.com/forums/# under "my mixtapes"

download or stream any mixtape album right on your phone !

Enjoy

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
I like the UI but i hate the ads, not the banners on the bottom but the video it keeps showing every minute it didn't even let me browse peacefully. I was just able to look through a few mixtapes and songs before the ads killed it for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
ricky_d

ricky_d

Reaction score
i put a timer where the video ads are only supposed to come out when you download and every 3 minutes but sometimes the ads override it. what kind of phone are you using ? if you don't mind me asking...
thanks for the feedback btw

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
Well I have a Droid X running gingerbread on liquid 3.0 rom. The ads for the video kept popping up as I was previewing a song, about 5 times during the span of one song. also I didn't play with it long enough because the ads got very annoying, but I didn't see a tab to browse or search. Like I said everytime I tried doing something, an ad came up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums