Public Beta 0.12.18.0

daddyshatch

Reaction score
Are you getting contact fc's? (Hoppermi)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
Not since deleting telocationprovider.apk.
However trying to send picture via Mms,FC

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jimbo42o

Reaction score
getting acore FC when tapping contact and when trying to dial a number from the dialer...running mod'd version..jrizz

jimbo42o

Reaction score
so what is new in this one

other then random reboots, FCs, and instability... o wait that isnt new hehe

i kid i kid..its a great rom just not the beta release

as far as new...theme downloader/manager is all i really noticed...i havent dug super deep yet...seems like bug fixes that in turn made new bugs

maslan

Reaction score
I installed right over 12.3. Ran right into FC's -again so i figured back to 12.3 as it has been great. Went into Rom manager to restore backup and saw that "Fix Permissions" option. Since it said it fixes some FC's i tried it. Now been running for a few hours and NO FC's. :)

At first as soon as i clicked on phone or contacts - FC. Now - works fine. So far so good.

jellybean420

Reaction score
So this screen capture "Bug" seems more like a feature then a bug. If you watch closely it basically hot reboots the phone. I personally like this so called "Bug"

jellybean420

Reaction score
To solve most if not all FC problems:

I'm running Jrizzil mod and this is confirmed to work (at least for now)

1. Delete Telelocation.apk from /system/app
2. Download rom manager free and select fix permissions.
3. Reboot (menu key and volume down haha)

Solves FC problems in mms app and dialer. No more FC when unknown msg comes in, or when dialing a number.

Thx maslan for the advice it worked great!

publicanimal

Reaction score
This release is the fastest than any of the other releases .. I didn't wipe either. Flashed right over 12.3.. so far no problems here. Also flashed the black transparent market and that is working beautifully too .. no cut off words or anything

Trying this now - flashing right over 12.3.

Tried 12.11 - too many fc's. Tried 12.18 - same fc's. 12.3 has been rock solid for me.

+1

Back to 12.03 for me. I have the same issue with 12.18 that I did with 12.11, Launcher FCs. Once I customize the home screen I start getting FCs when I try to view the screen
previews by double-tapping the home button or when I open a folder. It happens inconsistently but it drives me nuts.

12.03 was 100% flawless for me.

frostthejack

Reaction score
wow deleting telelocation.apk fixed all my problems well except for the cool hot reboot feature menu and volume down.

bpassino

Reaction score
This release is the fastest than any of the other releases .. I didn't wipe either. Flashed right over 12.3.. so far no problems here. Also flashed the black transparent market and that is working beautifully too .. no cut off words or anything

Trying this now - flashing right over 12.3.

Tried 12.11 - too many fc's. Tried 12.18 - same fc's. 12.3 has been rock solid for me.

+1

Back to 12.03 for me. I have the same issue with 12.18 that I did with 12.11, Launcher FCs. Once I customize the home screen I start getting FCs when I try to view the screen
previews by double-tapping the home button or when I open a folder. It happens inconsistently but it drives me nuts.

12.03 was 100% flawless for me.

Video MMS work in 12/03