Public Beta 0.12.18.0

onsht1kll

Reaction score
This release is the fastest than any of the other releases .. I didn't wipe either. Flashed right over 12.3.. so far no problems here. Also flashed the black transparent market and that is working beautifully too .. no cut off words or anything

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jimbo42o

Reaction score
anyone wanna mirror this not waiting 1...no...2....no....3 hours if i dont have to :)
EDIT: got it....finally had to cancel and re-download like 3 times

woo hoo!! 100 posts...

Last edited:

bustadroid

Reaction score
Can receive but not make calls, contacts when clicking on a person=fc. The rest is fine.

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
here is a log cat of a few force closes.

yea delete /system/app/telocationprovider.apk

anyone wanna mirror this not waiting 1...no...2....no....3 hours if i dont have to :)
EDIT: got it....finally had to cancel and re-download like 3 times

woo hoo!! 100 posts...

shouldn't be that long, its on my server now not google code.

mrcastillo

Reaction score
it works great for me once i done what it says on top. to delete the apk

jimbo42o

Reaction score
backed up, wiped, flashed... stuck at M.... gonna try and re-download...again :-(
EDIT: got it...hooray

shouldn't be that long, its on my server now not google code.
yea i saw that..i was wondering why it was so slow..

Last edited:

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
If you want a stable version of this, just flash my mod over the official beta. I have incorporated all the known fixes and even included a working v2.2.7 market. Enjoy.

Sturge[Droid]

Reaction score
great work!! i'm getting the dc's when opening the dialer. i'm going to remove the telocator.apk and see what happens. thanks for all your work!

leonozug

Reaction score
If you want a stable version of this, just flash my mod over the official beta. I have incorporated all the known fixes and even included a working v2.2.7 market. Enjoy.

Jrizzill, will flashing your mod over it help the phone and contacts force-closing issue I'm having? If so, I'm back in business man!! :)

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tested the boot animation option in theme manager and all it did was move the file to the miui theme folder, when I go back and click it again nothing happens and it doesn't show up in theme manage just file explorer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

maslan

Reaction score
This release is the fastest than any of the other releases .. I didn't wipe either. Flashed right over 12.3.. so far no problems here. Also flashed the black transparent market and that is working beautifully too .. no cut off words or anything

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Trying this now - flashing right over 12.3.

Tried 12.11 - too many fc's. Tried 12.18 - same fc's. 12.3 has been rock solid for me.

hoppermi

Reaction score
I flashed over 0.12.11.0 and deleted telocationprovider.apk, then rebooted. Everything I've tried works, except screenshot(reboot).
Shortcuts work again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk