Public Beta 0.12.18.0

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does it matter how big the transparent image is? I have one for my dock but that's pretty small. So, he found the images he used? I wonder where.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Yeah in this instance it will matter. You will have to do some trial and error to get it to the right size. No, he probably hand made a majority of his. He has photo shop and knows how to use it. I have gimp and know just the basics lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Hmm, perhaps I'll just let him make them:) He's taking his sweet time releasing them so I was going to see if it were something I could throw together real quick. And yes, he is using PhotoShop haha. I have the trial version and still haven't learned a lot about it.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm, perhaps I'll just let him make them:) He's taking his sweet time releasing them so I was going to see if it were something I could throw together real quick. And yes, he is using PhotoShop haha. I have the trial version and still haven't learned a lot about it.

well you could just grab the android 7 theme and make your icons the same size as the pics in that theme. Thats what I would do. Once you have the right size, makin them would take 2 seconds per icon.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
well you could just grab the android 7 theme and make your icons the same size as the pics in that theme. Thats what I would do. Once you have the right size, makin them would take 2 seconds per icon.

I may try that. I need to learn how to do some of this stuff haha. He actually released the icons today but it's paypal only of course. I don't have one setup so that was a fail haha.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I may try that. I need to learn how to do some of this stuff haha. He actually released the icons today but it's paypal only of course. I don't have one setup so that was a fail haha.

I wouldn't pay for those lol. They probably take 2 sec to make, im not jokin. Once you have the right deminitions it will take you only the time it takes you the time to type out the word and click save as.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay for those lol. They probably take 2 sec to make, im not jokin. Once you have the right deminitions it will take you only the time it takes you the time to type out the word and click save as.

It's so much easier though:) Haha. I'll see if I can figure it out. I seem to have an usually difficult experience when it comes to trying to create anything Droid related.

frostthejack

Reaction score
i cant find any errors in log cat when i get force closes on editing contacs photos or when trying to send a photo but im thinking it has something to do with the gallery.

critz

Reaction score
Got it working and i have had no problems after flashing the mod. However, Can someone tell me what i have to do to get my gallery to not show system file images?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got it working and i have had no problems after flashing the mod. However, Can someone tell me what i have to do to get my gallery to not show system file images?

I never had that problem for some reason. But add a file named .nomedia in the folder they're in and they'll stop showing up.