Public Beta 0.12.18.0

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably because of the market not syncing and rebooting if you screen cap. I guess because they're somewhat main parts of the ROM and is still working on them.

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is there a reason you are calling this one a public beta and not calling it an official release and stickying it?

yes it seems buggier to me than the older ones. so im covering my @$$ and calling it a beta release, and i will use all of your feedback to try to fix anything that is broken.

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Is there a reason you are calling this one a public beta and not calling it an official release and stickying it?

yes it seems buggier to me than the older ones. so im covering my @$$ and calling it a beta release, and i will use all of your feedback to try to fix anything that is broken.

Gotcha man, I figured it was something along those lines. Was just curious.

The market sync thing isn't that big of an issue for me since it didn't work in 12.11 and I've only used the screenshot feature twice but it would be nice to have it.

frostthejack

Reaction score
The only bug I found that I don't like is that if you try to send a message to some one not in your contacts it force closes or if you get a message from some one not in contacts it force closes other then that I can live with the bugs I found which where force close on view contact and had one acore fc but don't remember what I did to get that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Canefan

Reaction score
Can Contact shortcuts be added without the launcher Force Closing now?

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Havent had to many issues but the one issue that i have seen right off the bat is a connectivity issue.