Psx4droid

destin246

Reaction score
How do I get this to work on my phone? Everytime I open it it says I have to select a bios file but idk what that is

Sent from my Gingerbread DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
D

destin246

Reaction score
I guess I cnt get no help..

Sent from my Gingerbread DROID2 using DroidForums

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Google "playstation bios file" find it, download it, save it on your Sd card. Open psx4d select the file.

I have to say though, that's the easy part. Getting games is another thing.

I can't tell you how to get those, if you don't have the games that you can rip, then you can't legally get games for it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Way better way to get psx4droid for free and bios file google emulator roms download it third party from browser select psx controler find a game download it. After its downloaded it will ask u if u want to install the bios and unzip the game of ur choice not many but u can choose games from diff contries aswell. Also works for ne other emulator as well click on the emulator u want to download and it will b the most recent update version b4 it was removed from the market!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I did mention its free to so no need to waste ur money unless u just want the updates that come from paying for it.

Reaction score
Can sokeone please esplain to me how the hell u get roms to work on this app had it for longest got updated versions of it tried several bs games from emuroms& other apps but no good games I just don't understand the whole unzipping process???????