1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

psx4droid: moving saved games between a PS3 and the Droid. . .

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by shivatrance, Dec 1, 2010.

1. shivatrance

shivatrance New Member

Hey guys,

So I have FFVII on my PS3 as well as on my Droid (Fascinate) and I was wondering if there is an easy way to move between my PS3 saved games and the ones on my droid. I have gotten my PS3 to read my droid when plugged into the USB port so I know I should be able to move stuff back and forth but what needs to happen is coverting the .mcr files to be able to extract the save files.

Also, what folder setup has to be created on the droid in order to get it to be read by the game utility on the PS3? I know if you are using a flash drive its PS3/EXPORT/PSV.

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully there is someone who has figured this out.
Search tags for this page
android save file to ps3

game save file to ps3 from samsung galaxy

how to move ps3 saves from android to ps3

how to transfer ps3 gamesave from android

how to transfer saved game files from my android to my ps3

how to transfer saved games file from android to ps3

psx4droid save file location

psx4droid save folder

psx4droid save game move

psx4droid save location

save ps3 files to android