psx4droid help

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Shelooga, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Shelooga

Shelooga Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i know theres a million posts about this, but i cant find a single helpful one. i have the emulator. i have the .bin file, ive tried a few games like gran turismo, parasite eve, gta, and i cant get a single one of them to work. can anyone break it down for an idiot like me on how to make these games work after i download them? is there any chance rom buddy will makeit as easy as it is for nintendo or sega?

2. PyGuy

PyGuy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Right off the bat, I would not recommend downloading roms via the phone's browser (that is, if you are) because I personally had no luck with downloading and loading roms this way. I just go on a computer and go on DopeRoms or Emuparadise then transfer the roms via USB.

When you download a rom, you first of all have to check the file name to see if your rom goes by [rom name].BIN.ECM or just [rom name].ECM. If it does, then you have to convert all ECM files to .BIN via a computer or UnECM on the Android Market. The converted file should show up where you saved it.

If you're really sure your file ends with just .bin then I don't know what else to suggest.

As for your second question, I heard that many people e-mailed the developer of Rom Buddy and there is still apparently no word on PSX rom availability via the app.

3. Pwog

Pwog New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. rabbit1080

rabbit1080 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Tutorial works great! Just got a few games working after spending the afternoon playing with it

Search tags for this page
bin.ecm to iso on android
convertir ecm a bin android

ecm converter android

ecm converter for android

ecm extractor android
ecm extractor bin aindroid apss
ecm extractor for android
ecm file converter for android
ecm to bin converter android

psx4droid help