psx4droid help

Shelooga

Reaction score
i know theres a million posts about this, but i cant find a single helpful one. i have the emulator. i have the .bin file, ive tried a few games like gran turismo, parasite eve, gta, and i cant get a single one of them to work. can anyone break it down for an idiot like me on how to make these games work after i download them? is there any chance rom buddy will makeit as easy as it is for nintendo or sega?

PyGuy

Reaction score
Right off the bat, I would not recommend downloading roms via the phone's browser (that is, if you are) because I personally had no luck with downloading and loading roms this way. I just go on a computer and go on DopeRoms or Emuparadise then transfer the roms via USB.

When you download a rom, you first of all have to check the file name to see if your rom goes by [rom name].BIN.ECM or just [rom name].ECM. If it does, then you have to convert all ECM files to .BIN via a computer or UnECM on the Android Market. The converted file should show up where you saved it.

If you're really sure your file ends with just .bin then I don't know what else to suggest.

As for your second question, I heard that many people e-mailed the developer of Rom Buddy and there is still apparently no word on PSX rom availability via the app.

rabbit1080

Reaction score
Tutorial works great! Just got a few games working after spending the afternoon playing with it