Hermie Hopperhead - works flawless
Tomb Raider 3 - Flawless

Doesnt work:
Doom

thats it for now.

studepaber

Reaction score
Moto Droid (stock) 2.1

Diablo - gameplay is pretty smooth, sound is choppy in all games so I turn off.

Diordna

Reaction score
1000 mhz-

Pacman World- (Works great!)

Spyro 3- (Works great!.. except for one part which prevents you to get farther in the game after you play it. One of the people glitches through the ground and when you go to that area it makes you talk to "him" that isn't really there but should be, so it just makes you freeze and you can't do anything about it!! Sucks!)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4- (Works great! Except the landscape is funky colors but it is definitely playable and it doesn't effect anything really, it's fun and not slow!)

Tekken 3-(Doesn't even start)

Bomberman Fantasy Race- (Works great!! I just suck at the game! =D )

Marvel VS Capcom- (Works perfect!)

Final Fantasy Xll- (Works until in the middle of the beginning cut scene which you can't skip, the picture freezes!! But audio is still playing through the game! Someone help please!)

UNC

Reaction score
NCAA Football 2000 - loads great, but won't play at all
007 the world is not enough - doesn't play

BullDroid

Reaction score
*BIG EDIT* Nevermind just uninstalled the whole thing. Way to many hoops to jump through and most of the games only play so,so with choppy audio. I want to be able to download a rom and go like i can with my game boy emulator. not d/l a 300mb file that takes 45 mins on my phone. then d/l another program on comp to change the file type, etc,etc. Especially to find out the freakin game doesnt even work or the bios you d/l is bad. i'll wait for something better.

Last edited:

elemenohpeah

Reaction score
*BIG EDIT* Nevermind just uninstalled the whole thing. Way to many hoops to jump through and most of the games only play so,so with choppy audio. I want to be able to download a rom and go like i can with my game boy emulator. not d/l a 300mb file that takes 45 mins on my phone. then d/l another program on comp to change the file type, etc,etc. Especially to find out the freakin game doesnt even work or the bios you d/l is bad. i'll wait for something better.

there wont be anything better, this emulator might just be improved at some point. if you arent technically savvy, it was probably the correct decision to return the emulator. it isnt for ppl that are new to the emulator/iso scene.

on a side note, i beat ff7 on my phone, and i just want everyone to know the whole game runs great, but the submarine completely freezes you up every time you dive, so youll have to play through that part on an emulator on your computer. youll find your memory card save in the .psx4droid folder on your sd card. simply move it to your pc, load the memory card into ePsxe, load up your iso and you should be fine to get past the part, save, and move your saved game back to your sd card. good luck :)

G.Armour

Reaction score
FF7 works awesome! I tried Air combat, the game works, but it has no music. When I extracted the .bin from the ecm, I noticed there were also tracks in the folder, anyone know if there is a way to make those work?

Sent from Droid

kevenz

Reaction score
Check if the game you downloaed is the full game or a rip.

Rip usually don't have any music or videos.

djhotpocket

Reaction score
Im running a droid on simply stunning 4. 5 at 1.1 ghz.
both xcom and xcom terror from the deep run perfectly so far. The contols are rough but thats not the emulators fault, the games are pc ports intended for use with the little used ps mouse that came out back in the day. These are some awesome little known strategy games that are worth a look.

okuden

Reaction score
Thousand arms does not work graphical errors and no title screen
nightmare creatures 2 plays extremely well
grandia plays great
tales of destiny 2 is the best game i have played on the psx besides sound issues its perfect

clashfan

Reaction score
Have stock moto droid.

Vagrant Story = OK. Games runs at about 75% speed. Playable. Sound is choppy. I do have a strange bug. Enemies won't attack me in this game. Not sure if it's a problem with the psx4droid or with the rom. Very strange.