1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Psx4 lite emulator wont play games!!!!! Help!?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by hurricane raines, Jan 18, 2011.

1. hurricane raines

hurricane raines New Member

Man I downloaded psx4 emulator from the app marketplace and I downloaded the scph.10001.bin file and made it my bios for the psx4 and I downloaded kings field from a rom site but its in 4 parts and .rar format I renamed the file to
    .bin so when I select the first of 4 seprete files to play the sony logo appears and plays the playstation introduction but it doesn't advance from there it just stops am I doing something wrong? How do o get it to read and play the files or is there another emulator for playstation I can get I can't afford to biy one now though.....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. rabbit1080

rabbit1080 New Member

You need to (Step 1) unzip or extract the files you download. (Step 2) Find the extracted or unzipped file with extension .img or .ecm - it will prob be the biggest one. (Step 3) Find and download a unecm program. (Step 4) Drag & drop the file into the unecm program. It will recode itself into the proper .img or .bin file needed to play. I literally just did all this a few days ago myself for the first time. Good luck
Search tags for this page
bios para psx 1 android lite
games for psx emulator lite android
playing games in psd emulater lite
psx emulator lite

psx emulator lite android

psx emulator lite android bios

psx emulator lite android bios download

psx emulator lite bios

psx emulator lite games

psx lite android

psx lite emulator