PS3 Remote

kpiskin

Reaction score
I can't simply search the forum with "PS3" since the string is too short. Is there an app that will allow me to use the droid as a remote for the PS3?

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I just did a search for PS3 Remote on the market and came up with "pocket Blu" Looks like it does what you're asking and then some.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know, i have a PS3 and i never even thought about trying to look for apps to control it.. I definitely installed that app and will be looking to see what others are around. Thanks guys :)

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is someone who could write for the droid to use the bluetooth to control the PS3 instead of the network? That'd be killer. Also if it would allow you to enter text in games etc, like for NCAA football where you could use your phone to text in names instead of having to type them with some horrid analog stick style?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is someone who could write for the droid to use the bluetooth to control the PS3 instead of the network? That'd be killer. Also if it would allow you to enter text in games etc, like for NCAA football where you could use your phone to text in names instead of having to type them with some horrid analog stick style?

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Just have it register the droid as a BT remote and have it work that way. Once i start using my PS3 for more movies, i wouldn't mind paying a buck for an app that works through BT.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know I'd never use it, but it would be cool to have anyway.