PS3 or XBOX 360?

Beyond

Reaction score
Just realized I gave a serious response to a troll thread. Ugh. Thought this was to help someone decide between two great products. Oh well...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Ppl can choose either one...if ur into gaming for the most part, then get a 360...if ur into multimedia, then PS3...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

K20turbo

Reaction score
I have both and enjoy my xbox more. I liked ps2 controllers. They killed it with the new design plus kinect is far superior than the webcam on the ps3

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I got both. I play online games on 360 cuz people have mics. Not too many people do on ps3.

But ps3 has my favorite game series. God of war. Its really just a matter of taste. Some games look better on 360 than ps3 and some look better on ps3 than 360. It really just comes down to what you want.

Ps3 has bluray and free online and some amazing exclusives.

360 has pay to play but their online is great imo. They have their exclusives as well.

Its really just what you would want from your system. But I think we can all agree its ps3 or 360. No wii.

tapping and talking on the go.

Blind_Aim

Reaction score
I have a PS3 and belong to a great casual gamer clan, 33rd Brigade (33rdbrigadeclan.com).

PS3 also has Netflix btw... My friend just picked up the Kinect for his family and it's very impressive. I would say you can't go wrong with either system. With Socom 4 coming out soon, I'd recommend the PS3 personally. You can talk to those in your squad via a bluetooth headset and if it's anything like Confrontation, it will be push-to-talk, which I prefer to the open-mic.

The only thing that I've heard that is an advantage of Xbox Live over PSN is the ability to be on one game and speak with a friend who is playing another. In-game, you can use a bluetooth head set, which can be any cell phone headset.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Idk...gran turismo 5 rocks...my s2k rapes butt online

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Blind_Aim,

You can use the mic on Xbox to talk to people on your team/squad, and it can be muted at anytime and not always active.

Is this a new concept for PS3?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ps3 for me, always been. I play xbox 360 in college, and ps3 at home. I love my ps3 with all of its features. My girlfriend has had 3 xboxs compared to my 1. Games are pretty much = on the systems but ps3 you get more.

Blind_Aim

Reaction score
Blind_Aim,

You can use the mic on Xbox to talk to people on your team/squad, and it can be muted at anytime and not always active.

Is this a new concept for PS3?

Oh no, not at all. I've had my PS3 for a couple years now and that's always been an option. Someone else's post sounded like they thought you couldn't talk in-game with others on PS3.

Socom:Confrontation is a challenging third person shooter for the PS3 that is online only and is more tactical than the Modern Warfare series-type games. It uses Push-to-talk so that you don't have to worry about someone's background noise on a bluetooth device causing them to be heard. Modern Warfare series games are open-mic, so sometimes it sounds like a crowd. In a push-to-talk game, only one person can be talking at any point. It just sounds less chaotic. You can still hear people in game where their characters are within a few feet of you through something called proximity chat. I'm hoping that Socom 4 is push-to-talk like Confrontation was. Games like Killzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 drove me crazy when kids would get on with their music going in the background lol.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I've had both and I definitely prefer the ps3. Its a lot more open in terms of copying files and such. Gameplay is smoother too.

garbageman

Reaction score
I have both I use the 360 for game playing and the ps3 for watching blu-rays. So you can tell what I think of each system.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pdc419

Reaction score
I just got a x box s and kinnect and I love it! I think it really comes down to what kind of games you want, and of you want a blu ray.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does Microsoft have any plans on releasing a Blu-Ray drive for Xbox?

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
I doubt that Sony will give blu-ray to microsoft bc sony is making money...they also want to have the.best too...