1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ps3 and wifi

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by slvrback, Mar 16, 2010.

1. slvrback

slvrback New Member

thought i posted this from my phone this morning, is thee anyway to get my ps3 to connect to wifi from my droid? ive got a weak connection now and would like to boost it.
  2. Fraxinus

Fraxinus New Member

Can you provide a little more information? Are you trying to connect your PS3 to a Droid that's running the WiFi tethering app? When you say you have a weak signal, do you mean the PS3 is getting a weak signal from a wireless router *other* than your Droid? Shouldn't be any reason you can't connect your PS3 through your Droid as a 3G router, but depending on what you're doing I wouldn't bother. If you're planning on playing online games I kind of doubt the 3G radio in your phone would support that kind of bandwidth.
  3. gardobus

gardobus New Member

I have played PC games using a verizon usb-modem and it was great, then I tried using my Storm tethered and it wasn't playable. Haven't tried the Droid and my PS3 though, maybe I'll play with it when I get home.
  4. gringastani

gringastani New Member

Our PS3 has a weak wifi connection. Is there anyway to boost the signal or use the Droid as an internet connection?
  5. mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83 New Member

lol, you didn't answer any of the questions dude... If you wanna play your ps3 through your droid's connection that is possible. 1. you need to answer the questions so someone can guide you through it and 2. if you do so your going to use tons of data, which is going to draw VZW's attention, could get your phone acct turned off, and could leave you with a bill.
Search tags for this page

a app to give off wifi from my phone to my ps3

can i connect my cell phone to my ps3's wifi

can i give out wifi to my ps3 from my phone?

can i use my phone wifi for os3

can you play a ps3 online threw a cellphone with 3g wifi

can you use a phone for wifi on your ps3

how do i register my android for wifi on ps3

how do i use the wifi and internet connection off of my cell

how to connect my android phone to ps3 via wifi

how to connect to ps3 using wifi from cell phone

how to get wifi on ps3 from a android android cell phones

how to use my cell phones wifi and internet for my ps3

is there any way to a ps3 to run off phone wifi

playstation 3 through phone wifi

what can you use to increase ps3 wifi