proxoid!!

jkwakopo

Reaction score
I heard this app allows you to use wifi tether without rooting.. is this really work? if it does, how often can i use it without getting caught?? ( I envy Palm's free wifi tether, not their hardware lol).. I just got an iPad and was wondering if this is a reliable option on the go...

pullmehome

Reaction score
i tether a lot even now and my data isn't bad. i have like 2.5 gigs halfway through the cycle, but i just browse so i doubt that is much different from the phone browser in terms of datA if at all. My assumption although blindly misguided since I am guessing really is that using a laptop to browse or play online poker probably isnt anymore data than id be using without tethering since I would just do the same thins from m phone anyway its to me just blowing up the screen kind of same task on a better platform for my house than a mobile one would be. Just dont be stupid and download big files. I use it to d/l stuff from here like new roms and such but they are like like 50mbs

OP
jkwakopo

jkwakopo

Reaction score
i tether a lot even now and my data isn't bad. i have like 2.5 gigs halfway through the cycle, but i just browse so i doubt that is much different from the phone browser in terms of datA if at all. My assumption although blindly misguided since I am guessing really is that using a laptop to browse or play online poker probably isnt anymore data than id be using without tethering since I would just do the same thins from m phone anyway its to me just blowing up the screen kind of same task on a better platform for my house than a mobile one would be. Just dont be stupid and download big files. I use it to d/l stuff from here like new roms and such but they are like like 50mbs

Thank you for you info... i usually use about 1.7 gig per month.. Just web browsing and few apps here and there.. that's all.. So hows speed on your laptop using Droid?? reliable?? respectable? Terrible?

beeray

Reaction score
Thanks, but I may need alot of help here. vbg

Thanks
Beeray

beeray

Reaction score
I just want to use it on my ipod touch. Do I need to download anything to the touch? I just installed it on my droid, but I am not tech savvy here.

Beeray

Last edited: