1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Proximity sensor not working right?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by razorseal, Sep 21, 2010.

1. razorseal

razorseal New Member

I'm on the phone and it just hung up on a friend, now it just put someone on mute. I realized that the sensor isn't working right so the screen keeps going on... I never had this problem with the phone until I just installed this ROM. is this a known issue?
  2. Phillipsave

Phillipsave Member

If you are referring to the Face Down Smart Sensor setting, it has known bugs that are supposed to be corrected in the Froyo update. In particular, it has resulted in preventing people from hearing their ringers. There is a tricky fix for this that I copoied and posted a few nights ago, but maybe you ought to wait and see whether the update solves your problem.
  3. razorseal

razorseal New Member

no I mean the sensor that shuts the screen off when the phone is up to your face. my cheek keeps pressing buttons
Search tags for this page
droid 2 global proximity not working
droid dna proximity sensor#gsc.tab

droid x proximity sensor not working

how to repair proximity sensor motorola defy

lg ally proximity sensor not working

lg proximity sensor

motorola defy proximity sensor was not working

motorooa defy sensor not working

proximity sensor on droid x2 not working
proximity sensor on the droid razr maxx not working