Proximity app???

phreakaj

Reaction score
ok I posted this once before but got no help. My droid was doing something really cool which everyone told me could not happen. It would turn off the screen when placed into a case (or the prox sensor was covered) as i tested it by covering the sensor and the screen would black out, removing finger uncovering sensor turned screen back on. However now it no longer happens and i cant figure out what i may have done to get this to happen originally and what i did to make it stop. Anyone know of a setting to do this or an app thats available or being made that would do this, because this would be a great feature. I have screebl now and it works great but it does not do this it just allows me to set timeout to 15 sec and adjust settings so when i put my phone in my case sittin vertically in the recognized zone it times out quickly which is great but a sensored screen off would be great.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you tried disabling or uninstalling Screebl to see if the phone will go to sleep in the case again? Maybe it's an interaction with the app.... just a guess.

OP
P

phreakaj

Reaction score
Have you tried disabling or uninstalling Screebl to see if the phone will go to sleep in the case again? Maybe it's an interaction with the app.... just a guess.
no but it had nothing to do with screebl, cuz i was experiencing this feature before i got screebl and it quit before i got screebl. Screebl is what i used after i lost this functionality but thanks for the help, any help is good help.