Proud and happy new DROID owner!

BigOrangeDroid

Reaction score
Wanted to own an iPhone for awhile, but wanted the Verizon network ... so I JUMPED at the chance to buy the Motorola Droid on its first day of sale. Hi to the community and I'm glad to find a place where I can ask questions.

OP
BigOrangeDroid

BigOrangeDroid

Reaction score
Actually, this is my first "smart phone"; I didn't have an iPhone previously, despite the fact I'm a mac owner.

Every day I learn something new about the Droid, and I'm more than pleased with it. I've shown it to a few friends and they all want one.

One odd thing though, after using the Swift Twitter app I had trouble logging into Twitter via my desktop computer. I'll get that figured out.

The only question I have right now is how to sync my mac email and hotmail with the Droid. Syncing GMail was, of course, no problem. And I've read somewhere that it will be much easier to send my mac email to my Droid after I upgrade my mac to one that has the Snow Leopard OS. I hope to buy a new computer in a few weeks, so I'm not worried about that. But I still haven't tried to sync my hotmail.

It's probably in the FAQs for this site; haven't really even had time to look around but it seems to be the best Droid forum available and I'll spend a lot of time here eventually.

Thanks for the response! :)