Project Reticle- MIUI

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
will update tommarow¡ thank for suggesting phone info. I was gonna add it but I forgot.

Jodaschmo

Reaction score
I'm loving the work! it still has its issues, we know, but I like a devoted and motivated Dev!! just keep us up to date, I'll follow til the end!

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
11Bravo75 said:
Well good to know...but, this is good till a polished version is completed. I ran Miui4eva for a few days in early release and it had its issues..This runs nice except for the *known* issues that all the builds will have until an official release can be worked with.
Is InsaneMod still in the game? Heard he ran into some "delays"...
Anyway Im a flashaholic so I try whats new and enjoy all the spoils of Development...Thanks Dev's Keep It Up!!dancedroid

Unlike miui4eva this guy here is working out in the open on releases for MIUI he's not doing it secretive. Seems childish to hide something as simple as a rom if u ask me but that's just me. And yeah insane mod ran into issues of his own sadly I haven't heard from him in a while

landon418 said:
will update tommarow¡ thank for suggesting phone info. I was gonna add it but I forgot.
Yeah it seems completely necessary for roms like these for the time being. At least until 4g is worked out completely .

cyberhern

Reaction score
Downloading now! thank you thank you!
Sporting an e Reticle[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] !!![/FONT]

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not to be too critical here, but there is no such thing as "Proximity sensor a.k.a. auto brightness"

The proximity sensor turns the screen off when it is held up to your face. The "auto brightness" is controlled by a seperate sensor, the ambient light sensor.

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks damn I didn't know that. I'll try to fix. I'm going to update this afternoon when I get home. ( I'm 15 years old in high school!)

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, feel free to make suggestions . I'm still new to this....

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh oh one suggestion maybe you could set up a rom manager upload to let us update with out coming directly to the forums? just a thought not necessary though :p
yes ill do that

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
err

Trying to fix auto brightness and boot, being a *****.:mad:

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Notice

Well, can get it to boot, but boot loops, I have to have the droid x ROM to port to the bionic sense they are similar. Give it a couple of days when it gets ported to the droid x, then I will update it :frown:

Jodaschmo

Reaction score
take your time. quality over quantity of flashes. Just keep us up to date and no one will complain bro!