Project Elite Team, Thank You!!!

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by JSM9872, Mar 16, 2011.

1. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I am doing this, not to start a heated battle on the forums, but to just give a little account of my experience and to counteract much of the negative things I have seen in various threads.

I have been running project elite v5 since the infamous 2/23 at 8pm, which was announced to us ever so cleverly in a screen shot. I will admit that I have bounced around and tried some other roms but I always end up back here. Of course I have had minor issues, gb is riddled with them in the early stages of its development. I have had by far the fewest issues with PE and I will say that I am very pleased with this rom, its performance, and the support it has received. I will be waiting anxiously for the next bulid brought to us by the team and am happy with 5.0.2 in the mean time.

Sorry if this thread is dumb or people think it is just a useless rant. Its sole purpose is just to give a big fat THANK YOU to an excellent team. And if anyone is going to post here I would prefer to please keep it positive, there are plenty of threads adressing issues and complaints.
  2. ttocsm

ttocsm New Member

I agree gingerbread has its minor issues, But I think Project Elite is the greatest custom ROM available,, Thanks guys for your hard work!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs New Member

I think they deserve a danceswithbongs peace prize for both the locking other apps in memory and the script actngrezy has informed others about to alter memory management.
    Oh and a third thing, allowing the themers free reign by not constricting them with the parameters of the t-mobile thingydoo.
    I have just been informed, there are no other nominees so it is with great pleasure that I give the 2011 danceswithbongs peace prize to mojo and grezy and all involved including the fantastic themers.
    I admit it, I'm an Elitist and damn proud of it...ok I admit it I flash everything, but I am still an Elitist at heart.
    Thank you Project Elite Projectionists...Projectioners...well this is what minoring in English will get you.
    And now the awarding of the prize...
    :icon_ deal::clap::pint::rating10:
  4. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

x10,000,000 :woot::rating10::clap::clap:
  5. armopride07

armopride07 New Member

completely agree. thank you all so much!
  6. jpin321

jpin321 New Member

I agree I moved from cyanogen 6.1.2 on the suggestion of a forum post on cyanogen's forums. I have to say my droid is running better on pe5 than it did on any of the roms I've ran froyo or GB. Great job devs keep it up.

Can't wait too see what pe5 will be in its mature state.

7. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I came to PE as a long time user of "another rom" and never went back - awesome work
  8. droidlady05

droidlady05 New Member

+10. Project Elite FTW!

9. PARick

PARick New Member

I came to PE for the 5.Xs. Unfortunately, I had to go to 4.2 for the stability. Altghough many of us use different versions, I think we agree that PE is a great ROM. My only hope is that they also continue to inprove on 4.2, and don't throw all their hats into the GingerBread ring!
  10. Divinerite

Divinerite New Member

I keep coming back to rom every time. its smooth and pretty much flawless. And with pistol petes honeycomb port its beautiful.

My only issue now is I'm getting 2 txts messages st a time

11. lotrfan18

lotrfan18 New Member

I must say that Project Elite is probably the best ROM for the OG Droid at this point in time. It definitely has the most stable version of Gingerbread. While there are a couple features I'm waiting for, I would rather have a stable ROM with a good amount of features than a ROM with more features and less stability
  12. currensy

currensy New Member

It's amazing how we all think Project Elite is the best...I flash this ROM 2 months ago by accident because someone told me project gimp source was the best ROM out there yet i wanted to click on the link "actgrezzy" instead just to try it out.

I was with LithiumMod since i bought my Droid and it was the best ROM till the creator bailed out to join the Droid X forums and now I lucked up again by getting ProjectElite.
Search tags for this page
elite team from verizon

elite.team1@verizon.com

project team thank you

thank you email to project team

thank you email to project team members
thank you project team
thanking project team
thanks mail to project team
verizon elite phone number

verizon elite team

verizon elite team assholes