slot    vsel(dec)   vsel(hex)
1100       68           44
1000       58           3a
900        54           36
800        48           30
600        38           26
400        32           20
250        26           1a
I was wondering if you be so kind if you can make a custom kernal for me with these vsel? The new speed 1150 would he a nice add on as well

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Do you want it as you have it or with 1150?

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
CorCor, I've been running your new v2 1150 LV kernel since you posted it yesterday and I do believe I've found my PERFECT kernel!
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
Thanks so much for adding the 1150 and for the amazing kernel work. I haven't been able to run 1200 since we made the switch to Froyo, and I often experience issues with LV kernels, but it looks like your 1150 LV is exactly right for my Droid! No lag, no redraw, no random reboots or other odd behavior usually attributed to a noncompatible kernel. Just fast, fast, fast and staying cool! Thanks again.

I was going to say a donation is on the way, but I can't find a donate button. Do you not accept donations?

Good to hear, mine doesn't like 1200+ kernels either, I have to have others test those out for me :) Nope no donations, consider sending pete one for the work he put into the kernel before I got my hands on it. Glad they are running well for you!

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
i get reboot loops on all LV versions on PE 4.2.... help?

Something I didn't think through, I dropped the old compcache module (ramzswap.ko) in favor of the new module (zram.ko). I will get back to work on some older rom friendly kernels. Until I get that done, load up your old kernel or I can link you to one that will work, turn off compcache then load these kernels...you will not be able to use compcache with these

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Dl'd updated kernel, currently trying lv 259-900 & lag issues had with previous version gone, no heat issues, battery life pending as only been running couple of hours. So far, so good. Hats off to you on fixes & kernels.

thanks! glad to hear they are running well

ethanhunt123

Reaction score

Something I didn't think through, I dropped the old compcache module (ramzswap.ko) in favor of the new module (zram.ko). I will get back to work on some older rom friendly kernels. Until I get that done, load up your old kernel or I can link you to one that will work, turn off compcache then load these kernels...you will not be able to use compcache with these

ill give it a try

ethanhunt123

Reaction score

compcahe is off.....hmm.... its like it starts to load....starts attaching the sd card...the freezes and reboots.

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL

compcahe is off.....hmm.... its like it starts to load....starts attaching the sd card...the freezes and reboots.

I would suggest trying the SV then...should work, I used the v1 kernels on PE4.2 with no problems...I'm guessing either your phone doesn't like my LV's or just doesn't like my kernels

ethanhunt123

Reaction score

I would suggest trying the SV then...should work, I used the v1 kernels on PE4.2 with no problems...I'm guessing either your phone doesn't like my LV's or just doesn't like my kernels

sv does the same.....its probably just my waked out phone....

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL

Ok, I'll restore 4.2 when I get the chance and test it out just to make sure...

PAJ

Reaction score

Ok, I'll restore 4.2 when I get the chance and test it out just to make sure...

Running the 250-1100 LV on PE 4.2 (Compcache not checked) with no problems here...

jmorrison230

Reaction score
Code:
slot    vsel(dec)   vsel(hex)
1100       68           44
1000       58           3a
900        54           36
800        48           30
600        38           26
400        32           20
250        26           1a
I was wondering if you be so kind if you can make a custom kernal for me with these vsel? The new speed 1150 would he a nice add on as well

Do you want it as you have it or with 1150?

1150 thanks=D