Project Elite Kernels

SaxaDroid

Reaction score
hey corcor your rushin too much man...chill out....your missing the zImage and modules in zepius's kernel

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
hey corcor your rushin too much man...chill out....your missing the zImage and modules in zepius's kernel

yep no modules. just checked the zip.

just relax corcor :)

Lol sorry guys will have fixed soon

Ran my build script as I was walking out the door...uploaded as soon as I got home...bout to put 1 of the kids down for a nap so will build again & see what the problem is

SaxaDroid

Reaction score
put the kids down and take a five then start building...i always mess things up when im rushing around....lol...slow and steady wins the race right?

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
put the kids down and take a five then start building...i always mess things up when im rushing around....lol...slow and steady wins the race right?

That's what they say :)

Its back up in OP...not an empty zip this time :)

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Does flashing kernels mess with battery stats? For example, I just cleared my battery stats and am letting my phone discharge till it turns off. I'd like to flash the new corcor67 kernel but am wondering if this will jack with this battery stats "refreshing" process? Will I need to do it again after flashing the new kernel?
HAHAHAHAH!!! That's the same exact situation I'm in! Yes, it definitely will, but I think I'm gunna disregard that and rewipe them later :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thread drift alert:
Figures. Thx. Ok, here's a tough one for you. What about doing a ROM backup? Will that jack with the "battery status refresh process"?

Ok, loaded up v2 .25-.9ghz lv kernel. So far no lag, will definitely stick with it and see how it shakes out. I'm on lgb1.85 btw.
hey u copy cat thts the exact setup im tryin to run lol. since u got it up running already, how is it? temps, battery, responsiveness, all tht good mojo?? lol

rsimpson

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH!!! That's the same exact situation I'm in! Yes, it definitely will, but I think I'm gunna disregard that and rewipe them later :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thread drift alert:
Figures. Thx. Ok, here's a tough one for you. What about doing a ROM backup? Will that jack with the "battery status refresh process"?

Ok, loaded up v2 .25-.9ghz lv kernel. So far no lag, will definitely stick with it and see how it shakes out. I'm on lgb1.85 btw.
hey u copy cat thts the exact setup im tryin to run lol. since u got it up running already, how is it? temps, battery, responsiveness, all tht good mojo?? lol

Seems to run ok. Jury's still out on temps through. Seems to run a little hot, but I've been giving the device heavy use today. My batt stats are pretty jacked up right now as I've been poppin' kernels lately like they were Mike-n-Ikes. Responsiveness seems pretty good but will monitor over the next day. Will keep you posted.

Last edited:
OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL

bluegrasslover

Reaction score
Dude this kernel kicks ass. My Droid has never been so snappy. PE 42.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

KJW979

Reaction score
Dl'd updated kernel, currently trying lv 259-900 & lag issues had with previous version gone, no heat issues, battery life pending as only been running couple of hours. So far, so good. Hats off to you on fixes & kernels.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jmorrison230

Reaction score
Code:
slot    vsel(dec)   vsel(hex)
1100       68           44
1000       58           3a
900        54           36
800        48           30
600        38           26
400        32           20
250        26           1a
I was wondering if you be so kind if you can make a custom kernal for me with these vsel? The new speed 1150 would he a nice add on as well

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
I found my perfect kernel!!

CorCor, I've been running your new v2 1150 LV kernel since you posted it yesterday and I do believe I've found my PERFECT kernel!
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
Thanks so much for adding the 1150 and for the amazing kernel work. I haven't been able to run 1200 since we made the switch to Froyo, and I often experience issues with LV kernels, but it looks like your 1150 LV is exactly right for my Droid! No lag, no redraw, no random reboots or other odd behavior usually attributed to a noncompatible kernel. Just fast, fast, fast and staying cool! Thanks again.

I was going to say a donation is on the way, but I can't find a donate button. Do you not accept donations?