Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL

rsimpson

Reaction score
Does flashing kernels mess with battery stats? For example, I just cleared my battery stats and am letting my phone discharge till it turns off. I'd like to flash the new corcor67 kernel but am wondering if this will jack with this battery stats "refreshing" process? Will I need to do it again after flashing the new kernel?

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
Does flashing kernels mess with battery stats? For example, I just cleared my battery stats and am letting my phone discharge till it turns off. I'd like to flash the new corcor67 kernel but am wondering if this will jack with this battery stats "refreshing" process? Will I need to do it again after flashing the new kernel?
HAHAHAHAH!!! That's the same exact situation I'm in! Yes, it definitely will, but I think I'm gunna disregard that and rewipe them later :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rsimpson

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH!!! That's the same exact situation I'm in! Yes, it definitely will, but I think I'm gunna disregard that and rewipe them later :p

Thread drift alert:
Figures. Thx. Ok, here's a tough one for you. What about doing a ROM backup? Will that jack with the "battery status refresh process"?

Ok, loaded up v2 .25-.9ghz lv kernel. So far no lag, will definitely stick with it and see how it shakes out. I'm on lgb1.85 btw.

Last edited:

dpaine88

Reaction score

Thread drift alert:
Figures. Thx. Ok, here's a tough one for you. What about doing a ROM backup? Will that jack with the "battery status refresh process"?

Ok, loaded up v2 .25-.9ghz lv kernel. So far no lag, will definitely stick with it and see how it shakes out. I'm on lgb1.85 btw.

A backup will.

The batterystats.bin file is in /data so yea if you wipe the ROM or do any backup involving /data then it will.

The stats are preserved with the backup

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
What was this "lag issue" ?

Not everybody experienced it, it seems to have been related to a sd card tweak pete put in & I modified. I returned the values to stock AOSP values and seems to have fixed it.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Flashed the 1150lv one and so far its good.
I've posted this over in pev6 but when I slide to unlock my phone its sits in the middle for like 10seconds then goes. Would it be a launcher pro setting, another setting? Wrong kernel for my phone??
this kernel has fixed all lag I had but still on opening it lags a lil.
Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums