Project Elite 4.2?????

jchammer123

Reaction score
I'm running PE v4.2 and I'm having issues with the HQ videos on youtube. It plays the sound but not the video. As soon as I turn HQ off it works. Any suggestions would be great!!!!!!!

mat4ov

Reaction score
I just installed this ROM and HQ videos are working perfectly for mine... Have you tried reinstalling the youtube app?

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I wiped the data and cache on the youtube app then reboot the phone and its fine now. My girlfriends droid had the same issue. I'm lovin the PE Rom though!!!

mat4ov

Reaction score
I'm glad its working for you. I love the rom so far as well. I haven't really put it through its paces yet, as I just installed it today, but at first glance its really sweet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I installed Chevy's 1.2ghz kernel and it has really been flying. Haven't noticed a decrease in battery life either. Check out the website if you haven't already, there's some nice themes if you like themes, Project Elite

mat4ov

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I've been to the website, but I figured I'd try the rom as is before theming so that I can get a fair comparison to my past roms and see which I like best.

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to the root scene, so if you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite rom so far?

Vandy343

Reaction score
Also project elite right here lovin the speed :) ive added my touch of sense with a launcher pro dock and widget locker lovin it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mat4ov

Reaction score
So far my favorite is the ultimate Droid 2.5, though I've tried a few different roms. I've had bugless beast, cyanogen, miui, and a couple of flavors of ultimate which is where I stayed for a while until trying this one today. So far I have to say this one is really solid, though I'll put it through its paces tomorrow when I can start with a full battery.

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
Vandy- I've added some personal touch as well except I can't keep changing it up, lol.

mat4ov- I've wanted to check out UD but have seen some mixed reviews on it. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the help guys!

Vandy343

Reaction score
I would post mine but I keep getting an error on my phone so I will tomorrow. I'm always jumping around roms been on this one for awhile though :) great rom fast and stable.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mat4ov

Reaction score
JC - UD is working on the final release of 3.0 right now. I tried the beta and it was pretty sweet, built from the ground up, all gingerbread. Its not out yet, but is supposed to be out any day now. If all of the bugs from the beta have been fixed then that will be a good UD rom to check out. If you don't want to wait for the 3.0 release then definitely try 2.5 as that's a really solid rom.

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
Man that's awesome, thanks for the info. I will definetly check out the 3.0. I've been watching some videos on UD and it looks like its pretty sweet!