Project Durden Compiled By Came a Droid Mod Dev Bugs Fixed !!!!

Discussion in 'Droid Mod' started by WoZzY, Jul 22, 2010.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    give it a try a report back this link is posted from the top of there IRC Channel enJoy this is still not official release but most bugs fixed give it a try

http://tinyurl.com/durden-july-22

2. jmart8684

jmart8684 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    backing up and gonna throw on in a few minutes...can i use clockwork right now with it, or do i have to switch back to sprecovery?

3. JonDenver'sCopilot

Ratings:
    +0
    Its an update.zip so choose your poison....just rename it to update.zip if using sprecovery....

4. rsmcjr

rsmcjr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm a bit put off at the moment with it, i know it's not complete and i may be doing something wrong, since i am deff not a genius but, when i flashed this i lost all the apps i had, everything! i can see most of them on the sd card but i can't use any of them, all the game apps i had, gone......i reinstalled setcpu and it won't go above 800mhz....i was running at 1.2ghz and was rock solid on DM, again, if i am wrong( and I hope I am because I am a HUGE fan of DM) please tell/help me fix my phone, i did a nandroid and titanium back up before i did this but titanium was wiped so that was useless and nandroid did not bring back my phone....all the hype about an incredible new rom and mine was too cool already.....:icon_eek: was better than than it is now....

5. welterbf123

welterbf123 Member

Ratings:
    +0

Well, let's see....If you did a nandroid backup you should be able to get back to where you were before all of this debauchery happened. You probably wiped your phone before you loaded Durden, which is the right thing to do, but you have to go into the market and redownload Titanium backup so you can restore your apps. Once they're restored you should be back in business. Also, the kernel in Durden is different than the one you were using, so SetCPU needs to be reconfigured to match the new one. Hope this helps!

#5 welterbf123, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  6. rsmcjr

rsmcjr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you welterbf123, i thought i'd be good with the nandroidb/u too...but it just froze and quit working, when i went back to it...nothing...i have titaniam on the phone again....do i need the paid version? the free version will not let me restore apps off the sd card...at least not that i have been able to find.

7. welterbf123

welterbf123 Member

Ratings:
    +0

The only difference between the paid version and the free version is that the free version makes you restore your apps one at a time whereas the paid version will do all of them in one batch process.

8. Icculus760

Icculus760 Member

Ratings:
    +15
    very smooth, clean look, no issues on my end...works for me!

#8 Icculus760, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  9. bizzshow

bizzshow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its a great rom with one flaw in my mind the kernel I love the idea behind it but a 458 on quadrant isn't good at all. Give me one with a higher threshold and I'm all in. This rom is a solid contender and I'm glad you guys took your time and did it right. Just wish for a little more speed.
    Oh btw I don't have setcpu installed so I see min and Max through quadrant