|progress| razr sandwich |android|

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I get to that screen yet get an error saying unfortunately usb has stopped and from there the touch screen becomes unresponsive yet the lock and volume buttons work

I'm really holding out for this ROM ..hope to hear some good news soon!:) fingers crossed! Peace!

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Haven't tried it. Not quite brave enough. Lol... holding out for more, but it looks like the locked bootloader is proving to be a little bit more harder than just a work around since there still is not many roms available even though the fastboot files are released. Oh and the fact that I still need to do more research on this safestrap recovery before I plunge into romming. Had Og Drod1 it was much easier to learn on and had rzrecovery, know very little about safestrap but just enough to back up my stock. Till I learn from others here when they rom and what issues they get into and how its fixed, no roms here for me.

Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin! :)

Reaction score
Haven't tried it. Not quite brave enough. Lol... holding out for more, but it looks like the locked bootloader is proving to be a little bit more harder than just a work around since there still is not many roms available even though the fastboot files are released. Oh and the fact that I still need to do more research on this safestrap recovery before I plunge into romming. Had Og Drod1 it was much easier to learn on and had rzrecovery, know very little about safestrap but just enough to back up my stock. Till I learn from others here when they rom and what issues they get into and how its fixed, no roms here for me.

I understand your hesitation but safestrap is awesome. I have flashed over and over in safe mode and no issues. I have flashed every previous version of the ICS ROM from Th3ory and dhacker but there were just too many bugs with the touchscreen. I will probably check out this new version but it is time consuming so I was hoping someone else would try it first. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bullswife98

Reaction score
I understand your hesitation but safestrap is awesome. I have flashed over and over in safe mode and no issues. I have flashed every previous version of the ICS ROM from Th3ory and dhacker but there were just too many bugs with the touchscreen. I will probably check out this new version but it is time consuming so I was hoping someone else would try it first. :)

Thanks for the advice on Th3ory's roms I hear he's awesome with his roms! Can't wait to put something sweet on this but must stay steadfast in my decision on stability and performance. Will wait till things get perfected first. Which I understand that may be awhile,as I was always taught patience is a virtue. Lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice on Th3ory's roms I hear he's awesome with his roms! Can't wait to put something sweet on this but must stay steadfast in my decision on stability and performance. Will wait till things get perfected first. Which I understand that may be awhile,as I was always taught patience is a virtue. Lol

I got a tweet via dhacker and mgarney to hold off on the ics theory just yet. As stated the screen is having issues...peace!

Peace!

Reaction score
I got a tweet via dhacker and mgarney to hold off on the ics theory just yet. As stated the screen is having issues...peace!

Peace!

Yeah, u know it is not ready for daily use but I just backed up my RAZRx in safer mode and flashed the IC3 anyway to pay with it. Obviously touch screen I'd a major issue but otherwise, it is neat to see all the ice cream goodness on my RAZR.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, u know it is not ready for daily use but I just backed up my RAZRx in safer mode and flashed the IC3 anyway to pay with it. Obviously touch screen I'd a major issue but otherwise, it is neat to see all the ice cream goodness on my RAZR.

Yeah you have to get the hang of the touch screen. Seems there is a double touch thing happening and the mapping is off. Lol its all good they will have it soon! So many Roms to be ported so little time. Lol

Peace!

nebneb333

Reaction score
latest build posted by @dhacker29 and @rhcp011235

Latest build- http://t.co/Yi5QtIMs

For dev purposes only so unless your a dev who knows what your doing please do not flash this, the theory group and any other dev's working on this project will not be held responsible for whatever may happen should you try to flash this!

A.Brooks

Reaction score
You guys could be the only reason I keep my Razr Maxx once I get it now that Moto is putting the CDMA Razr on the back burner.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You guys could be the only reason I keep my Razr Maxx once I get it now that Moto is putting the CDMA Razr on the back burner.

Back burner? Enlighten me? Did I miss something? The Razr is still in high market value and development for Motorola unless I missed something...lol If you saw or read otherwise, I would love to know more man.. thanks!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

Reaction score
Back burner? Enlighten me? Did I miss something? The Razr is still in high market value and development for Motorola unless I missed something...lol If you saw or read otherwise, I would love to know more man.. thanks!

I think he was referring to the update schedule for ics. Originally moto said Q2 but now it is not even posted for Q3 and it is listed as "planning".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think he was referring to the update schedule for ics. Originally moto said Q2 but now it is not even posted for Q3 and it is listed as "planning".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

I understand the anticipation. Its all good. I thought he might have heard something about the phone not getting any more support from moto...lol I know I was in left field after a nap when I read the post...lol