|progress| razr sandwich |android|

Stevessvt

Reaction score
Anyone know if when switching between safe and non safe systems should you wipe dalvik or system cache?

akiles

Reaction score
I don't think so because they are supposed to be separate "entities", so the cache would be in separate partitions, independent from each rom.
But please check somewhere else -or maybe someone with actual experience could chime in.

akiles

Reaction score
See this guide by Guidot:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-3-hacks/181636-how-use-safestrap-backup-flash-wip.html
I assumed that by safe and non-safe systems you meant stock rom and [other] rom. If that's the case, according to this guide, you don't have to.
Please note this guide is for the D3. He has other guides too (under his profile) you may find useful.
Hope it helps.
Anyone know if when switching between safe and non safe systems should you wipe dalvik or system cache?

Stik

Reaction score
I'm guessing that this project is basically DOA....

mkemvp32

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!! This is awesome! I know a lot of Devs are on the Gnex, but I'm glad to see that some are giving the RAZR some much needed attention. This is a great phone guys, the best Droid to date I think. Let's keep it going!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guys let me know how its playing? I'm feverishly shaking and about to root finally. Now we have fast boot I'm game to put the phone through my flashaholic torture...lol peace

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

magikbonez

Reaction score
Truthfully did not get this to work yet keep getting errors before I can even set anything up might be because I'm new and in experienced but the error seems unavoidable so far

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jerkwad

Reaction score
Truthfully did not get this to work yet keep getting errors before I can even set anything up might be because I'm new and in experienced but the error seems unavoidable so far

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

where is it failing? if you get to the little green android guy and try to go through the setup process there IS a way to bypass that screen. you tap all four corners, one at a time (releasing after each press), starting in the top left and going clockwise

magikbonez

Reaction score
I get to that screen yet get an error saying unfortunately usb has stopped and from there the touch screen becomes unresponsive yet the lock and volume buttons work