Programming for maxx dead?

titans1

Reaction score
Is anyone doing anything with this phone. So far its been the biggest piece of junk I've ever owned. It's not very customizable. You can't overclock it right. Custom ROM's do not want to install.

tpence2177

Reaction score
As far as i know hashcode is still working on it. It takes time though as he is also working on the droid 3, bionic, the maxx razrs, and i think the kindle fires too.

At least it got ics and are getting jelly bean. My droid 3 will be stuck on gingerbread until hash gets jelly bean working. Ive got it on here now just no camera yet and some sleep issues.
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

timlitw

Reaction score
go over to CrackFlasher Forums the forums have just been replaced but there are 4 jellybean roms that work very well. I am using the CM10 rom and it is my daily driver. The battery life is great, it is fast. The only problem it has is you have to turn off bluetooth if you want to answer the phone without going to an actual bluetooth. but if it is on and the phone ring you can turn it off and then answer. So I am fine with it.

OP
T

titans1

Reaction score
If jelly bean is anything like on the droid razr M I don't want anything to do with it. You can't even use your MP three's as ringtones. At least not that I saw. The Droid Razr M remind me of the original Droid which is a sad thing since it's over 5 years old