1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Profiles

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dopeskwyd, Apr 26, 2011.

1. dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd New Member

Maybe I'm going stupid here but is there a way to have different launchers for different user profiles? I.e. Launcher7 on my "home" profile and stock launcher on my "work" profile?

sent from something awesome using some awesome app
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

kinda like HTC scenes? I don't think there is a way outside of HTC phones, the only (lame) way I could think is download a bunch of home launchers, set each up the way you want and don't select one as default when you press the home button haha...that way when you want to switch you press home and pick the launcher you want...(i told you it was lame lol)
  3. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

Depending on the phone I know some of the newer D1 roms have profiles now. But that of course requires root.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
  4. dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd New Member

I'm on a D2G(rooted but that's unimportant here). These come with profiles in home screen menu. Just can't figure out how to set on profile to use a specific launcher. It may not even be possible, just curious.

sent from something awesome using some awesome app