Profile Picture

jchammer123

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is a stupid question but I can't figure out how to add a profile picture (avatar) to this site. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Hey guys, I know this is a stupid question but I can't figure out how to add a profile picture (avatar) to this site. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Are you trying it from a pc or through tapatalk? I don't think you can do it through the app.

...and it's not a stupid question.

Sent from my Droid

ObieNobie

Reaction score
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people who ask questions lol I'm jk. From what I've seen I have not been able to change anything in my profile from the app. May be able to go to droidfourms.net and change it from ur phone but idk never tried that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Looks like ObieNobie is right. You can browse to the DroidForums.net website and click on User CP along the top. You'll have to log in then click on Edit Avatar along the left. You can then click on Upload Image and select Gallery on your phone. I didn't go any further but I don’t see why it wouldn't work. I suppose if your image resolution is too large it might not.

Sent from my Droid

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I was trying to do it from my pc not my phone. I didn't see anything that said edit avatar or picture. I'll try it again tonight.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was trying to do it from my pc not my phone. I didn't see anything that said edit avatar or picture. I'll try it again tonight.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

The black menu bar on the page... where it says "User CP" click on that. Then on the left side of the page in the red 'Your Control Panel' look under "Settings & Options". Edit Avatar is the first option.