Product null enviornment or something like that is empty or n/a...IP addy also wrong

Rhiannon

Reaction score
IM REACHING OUT FOR SOMEONE AND HELP, PLEASE READ!!Im clueless to this stuff so I hope someone can help me, cause thru system logs and other things I've learned that I'm infected w what I think is spyware and a hacker! And that their able to see all my personnal information, accounts, passwords, everything...system logs also say their able to change my internal setup and settings, act as account holder, change my sim serial number..when I try finding a fix or go to motorolas site to use their trouble shooting page where they check things for u and fix the issue, it says my device not recognized and stuff like no username so im not identified. Also says my browser isn't compatible with windows and i def should be cause its motorolas page specifically made to work with and fix such problems with this phone. So seems like everything i try doing to fix this huge problem has already been recognized by my hacker or spyware person therefore they've already changed settings and things in my phone for these easy fixes to not work. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or had any of these issues? And can u please please help me? I've been struggling with them for 2 months now. Oh, and dr web has detected a spyware virus file named windows.autorun.inf which is supposedly most of the problem. Im new to the site so if ud be so wonderful enough to try helping me, please send me a private message. Thx guys. Sorry for this big mess...I'M REACHING OUT FOR A SAVIOR, PLEASE READ!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
IM REACHING OUT FOR SOMEONE AND HELP, PLEASE READ!!Im clueless to this stuff so I hope someone can help me, cause thru system logs and other things I've learned that I'm infected w what I think is spyware and a hacker! And that their able to see all my personnal information, accounts, passwords, everything...system logs also say their able to change my internal setup and settings, act as account holder, change my sim serial number..when I try finding a fix or go to motorolas site to use their trouble shooting page where they check things for u and fix the issue, it says my device not recognized and stuff like no username so im not identified. Also says my browser isn't compatible with windows and i def should be cause its motorolas page specifically made to work with and fix such problems with this phone. So seems like everything i try doing to fix this huge problem has already been recognized by my hacker or spyware person therefore they've already changed settings and things in my phone for these easy fixes to not work. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or had any of these issues? And can u please please help me? I've been struggling with them for 2 months now. Oh, and dr web has detected a spyware virus file named windows.autorun.inf which is supposedly most of the problem. Im new to the site so if ud be so wonderful enough to try helping me, please send me a private message. Thx guys. Sorry for this big mess...I'M REACHING OUT FOR A SAVIOR, PLEASE READ!

I agree totally with CJM. I would do a Factory Data Reset immediately. Not sure what version of Android your phone is using, but this function is normally under Privacy in the Settings menu. When you open the Privacy menu there also may be two check boxes. One will be about backing up your phone and the other will be about restoring your phone through Google. Make sure both of those are checked.

Once the Factory Reset has completed you will have to re-login to your Gmail account so be sure to have your password handy. Once the phone is up a running, open the Market and accept their terms and your apps should start reinstalling. If they don't, go to the My Apps page in the Market and start reinstalling them manually.

Good luck