1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Prodicell Premium Slim Battery 1950 mah isnt display correct mah capacity in Droid 3

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by mikedomo, Dec 26, 2011.

1. mikedomo

mikedomo New Member

I buyed one week ago in Amazon an Extended battery for my Droid 3, that battery was Prodicell Premium Slim Battery 1950 mah, when I start use it, display me in the widget battery 1500 mah (the stock one have the same mah level) , where is the 450 mah aditional, if any one of you could help me with this issue, will be great :).
  2. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

The issue is most likely you've "been had." I've never heard of that company, and unless you are buying a Certified Motorola O.E. Battery, whatever they say about them probably isn't true.
  3. mikedomo

mikedomo New Member

Thats right is a fake battery

I removed the label, is a old battery, with hits and scraches, i will use this as a backup battery. Thanks anyway. Not buy batteries to third party companies like prodicell.
  4. mdbullet223

mdbullet223 New Member

I am sorry to hear you got dupped! I hate ANYONE who trys to screw people out of their hard earned money. Dave
Search tags for this page

does droid 3 1950 mah require

droid bionic 1950mah battery

how long will my droid 3 last on a 1950 battery