1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ProdiCell Extended battery slim - wont work

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by Veraster, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Veraster

Veraster New Member

I got this battery a few weeks ago or so (no chance of returning it) and tried to get it to work on my phone. It showed I had no service and within seconds of being booted up the phone completely crashed. I tried it a second time and the same thing happened.. wtf?
    I know this battery has several bad reviews taking about its short life and a greater number talking about its amazing life but nobody said anything about it making the phone not work at all and not even boot up. I know it has more than the required 5% or whatever because otherwise it wouldn't let me attempt to boot at all.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on? I have to go on a super long bus trip in a couple weeks with no chance of charging it until I get to the hotel. I'd rather not spend another $30 to try something else.

http://www.amazon.com/ProdiCell-Pre...torola/dp/B005AX95DA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011