ProClip custom vehicle mounts for the Nexus

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen these? Pretty awesome - they make a mount for the Nexus and also a specific mounting bracket for each vehicle. Pretty pricey, but pretty awesome still.

ProClip

jcardona1

Reaction score
Those are definitely nice. I was just on their website yesterday! I just don't like how it would block the AC vents on my truck. I need cold AC in my face during the summer. I sweat more than a whore in a church lol. Also, we need universal mounts for our cars, so I ended up grabbing one of these to test it out. If it works good, I'll get another one for our car too.

Seems like a well-built mount

Amazon.com: iGrip 1223 Rok kit Universal Phone Windshield Mounting Kit: Car Electronics

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Those are definitely nice. I was just on their website yesterday! I just don't like how it would block the AC vents on my truck. I need cold AC in my face during the summer. I sweat more than a whore in a church lol. Also, we need universal mounts for our cars, so I ended up grabbing one of these to test it out. If it works good, I'll get another one for our car too.

Seems like a well-built mount

Amazon.com: iGrip 1223 Rok kit Universal Phone Windshield Mounting Kit: Car Electronics

Nice! Be sure to report back - I may have to get that one. I almost pulled the trigger on this: http://www.amazon.com/Arkon-Windshi...L68S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1324416658&sr=8-3

Lord PSIon

Reaction score
I have a pro-clip for my VW GTI with the D1 mount. IMO, it is a really good mount, very solid and stable. I may get the Nexus mount for it. It does sit over one of the vents so I am a bit concerned about it really blocking air due to the size of the Nexus. This wasn't so much an issue with the D1. They are pricey for sure and if you get a different car then you have to buy a new clip.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Have you guys seen these? Pretty awesome - they make a mount for the Nexus and also a specific mounting bracket for each vehicle. Pretty pricey, but pretty awesome still.

ProClip

Those look very good, they actually have one that will fit my Jeep w/o mounting on the windshield. This is my best option although i am hoping for one that will include the charging through the 3 prongs on the side.