Problems with YouTube

Sum1udono

Reaction score
I have an account through YouTube, but I van only get into one playlist on my phone. I like to hook my phone up to my computer et work and stream music. I cannot make a new playlist, nor can I edit the playlist that already exists. I went on through Tue desktop and created a new playlist, but it won't come up on my dinc? I know this is a YouTube issue, but I can't find n e answers from them. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

kenbiz

Reaction score
I don't know about the problem your having but YouTube has never worked right on my phone since the day I got it last august. Won't let me create an account, says I already have one. So I request an email for the password & never get a response. Can't ever play HQ videos, constant force closes. Can't stand YouTube..

LocalFiveOh

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with YouTube? Mine started maybe a week ago. It acts like it is having trouble buffering or something. The video will start to play and the audio works fine but the video freezes. Happens over 3g, 4g and wifi. I have retarded my phone with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sent from my DroidBolt using ThunderForums

corby

Reaction score
My YouTube had prob once I just deleted app and downloaded again an has worked perfect ever since

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

iGrizz

Reaction score
Mine does the exact same thing. However mine does it with any video I try to play or stream. I have a replacement on its way hoping that fixes it. Meanwhile restarting my phone fixes the video freezing problem.

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with YouTube? Mine started maybe a week ago. It acts like it is having trouble buffering or something. The video will start to play and the audio works fine but the video freezes. Happens over 3g, 4g and wifi. I have retarded my phone with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sent from my DroidBolt using ThunderForums

I posted this a week ago ..mines been buffering on 4g -___-

NvyUs

Reaction score
Since the last update I to have had some YouTube issues,seems if I set to non HQ it works ok but obviously non HQ is sub par!
Heres hoping for a patch to get YouTube where it should be again !

Sent from my ADR6400L

corby

Reaction score
It not the phone as much as Verizon right now and maybe some apps u might have downloaded that giving u problems I heard that is a reason y people having issues

kparks

Reaction score
Since the last update I to have had some YouTube issues,seems if I set to non HQ it works ok but obviously non HQ is sub par!
Heres hoping for a patch to get YouTube where it should be again !

Sent from my ADR6400L
My YouTube is really being a pain in the butt. ever sense I got the update.. my YouTube will only work if I have 4g service if I got 3g it will just buffer forever its really pissing me off cuz I use it a lot and 98% of the time the crap don't work.. I'm thinking on getting a replacement phone cuz my data connection has been all over the place but I don't want to give up my new phone for a refurb

iGrizz

Reaction score
I got my replacement Thunderbolt yesterday. Of course its running on 2.2.1 Froyo. The phone looks and acts brand new and with my extended battery I love my phone even more. Gingerbread almost ruined my love for the Tbolt. Hopefully when they release the update again they fixed all the bugs.

rbw62

Reaction score
They did. It is really nice!

skennelly

Reaction score
I have an N2 running CM11. Data is working fine, I can steam music, Netflix, and use any other app that requires data. However, YouTube will not play videos. It goes into a constant state of buffering with the spinning circle.

I have cleared app data and cache, cleared cache in recovery, fixed permissions, uninstalled/reinstalled, and nothing has helped. I can even tether to my laptop and watch YouTube that way, but not on my phone.

Anyone else having this issue or know a solution?