*Problems with your DROID?*

kms1325

Reaction score
1) The buttons on the bottom don't always work on first touch

2) Quick Search ALWAYS pops up when I hit the home screen or turn it to landscape

3) Sticking sound when I press the touchscreen

4) Web pages time out

evil_O

Reaction score
^^^ I have NONE of those problems. In fact, I have had ZERO issues that I would actually complain about coming from an iPhone. Heck, at leas the Droid makes calls and does not drop them!!!

Droid = Win

brwngrl

Reaction score
my droid has horrible lag time. it wont connect at all to wifi. i can't receive any txt messages from my husband who has a droid eris. the phone locks up all the time. this is my fourth one. very disappointed. any advice?

Relex

Reaction score
I would take it back to verizon and show them the problems. My droids camera stopped auto focusing so I took it in and they were more than happy to send me a new one that was here 2 days later. She was going to give me a new phone from in the store but they were all out of droids.

Reaction score
ive had no problems with mine but the one thing i really hate with verizon when they send a "new" one it is never a new one it is a fixed one from someone elses phones that are ussally not full fixed in my experince anyway

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1) The buttons on the bottom don't always work on first touch

2) Quick Search ALWAYS pops up when I hit the home screen or turn it to landscape

3) Sticking sound when I press the touchscreen

4) Web pages time out

1. Never had an issue with, and it sounds like from #2 that you're accidentally hitting the search button. This happens frequently, you just have to be more careful.

3. Sticking sound? What is a sticking sound? It makes a click but I wouldn't have any idea what else you could be talking about.

4. Download Screebl from the Market and that will solve this issue for you.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

...sounds like from #2 that you're accidentally hitting the search button. This happens frequently, you just have to be more careful.

When I first got my Droid I had the same problem. It disappeared when I put a Seidio case on my phone. My wife doesn't have a case and I find every time I use her phone I experience the problem again. Comes about because I'm left-handed and the heel of my right hand hits the search button without the case in place.

tony1208

Reaction score
only issue i have is i sometimes here a echo when i call another droid owner..

gszeman

Reaction score
I'm hoping the OP has their problems fixed by now! Not sure why this thread was pulled from the graveyard!? :shocked: