Problems with Uninstalled Applications

chiianna

Reaction score
I have been having a problem where some of the applications that I have uninstalled are still listed in the market as installed, and options to open or uninstall from the market are grayed out.

I am wondering if anyone else has run into this and knows of a way to fix it.

Is there a program out there that can clean temp files/cashe/history?

goodguy

Reaction score
i notice this too does anyone know what to do?

Will someone please answer this even if it is a dumb question?

Some of the uninstalled programs caused problems! I keep on getting alerts for upgrades? SO IT IS ANNOYING :mad:

OP
chiianna

chiianna

Reaction score
I didn't find a solution, I reset mine. I did see in the comments of some app (I don't remember the name off hand) for "easier uninstalling" that others had problems after using it where it wasn't fully uninstalled.

goodguy

Reaction score
uninstall programs are ok but do't list prgrams previously uninstalled

I tried the uninstall programs. They only remove current programs. My problem is programs I previously uninstalled.
Only some of the ones uninstalled are still listed in my download page. I get alerts for updates. The uninstall option is grayed out. The four programs are Listen, Photoshop, handcent sms, free advanced task manager.

goodguy

Reaction score
solution found upgrade application and uninstal again

I found that by upgrading the problem apps (uninstalled but still showing up on download list) opening them and then uninstalling them again, hey are removed permanently from downloaded apps list. I don't get alerts when upgrades are available anymore:icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I found that by upgrading the problem apps (uninstalled but still showing up on download list) opening them and then uninstalling them again, they are removed permanently from downloaded apps list. I don't get alerts when upgrades are available anymore:icon_ banana:
this will work every time.