1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems with Twitter

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by FinalTrigger, Jul 25, 2011.

1. FinalTrigger

FinalTrigger New Member

Hey guys, I just got the Droid 3 a couple days ago and im having problems with Twitter. I used the Social Networking app and added my twitter account through that, but i never receive any updates. So i tried to install the Twitter app from the app store by itself. And i only get updates when i refresh the twitter feed? Is there a way to just get it to work so it will update on its own? Reason why i ask is my girlfriend has a Droid 1 and it works fine lol.
  2. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

I've personally never liked the official Twitter apps. Try Tweetcaster. It's amazing and updates as often as you want.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. speedfreeq

speedfreeq New Member

Tweetcaster is the business!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. FinalTrigger

FinalTrigger New Member

Just downloaded it and wow what an amazing twitter app. Lol. The one thing I noticed n maybe it just me, when I go to see recent tweets, it doesn't auto jump to top of list. For example if there's 5 new tweets, for it to jump all the way to the recent tweet? I know that sounds very noobish and silly.

Lastly Im amazed by the constant response on this forum and I wanna thank you all for it
  5. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Not jumping to the top is the only thing I don't like about Tweetcaster. But there is an option for that if you hit the menu button on the phone.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID
  6. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

It does that so you are reading unread tweets in order... so you don't miss anything.
  7. bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt

bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt New Member

I love that feature!! Especially with all the NFL news coming in over twitter.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 twitter

how to twitter on droid3
twitter tweets in order droid