Problems with Twitter

FinalTrigger

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got the Droid 3 a couple days ago and im having problems with Twitter. I used the Social Networking app and added my twitter account through that, but i never receive any updates. So i tried to install the Twitter app from the app store by itself. And i only get updates when i refresh the twitter feed? Is there a way to just get it to work so it will update on its own? Reason why i ask is my girlfriend has a Droid 1 and it works fine lol.

Beka27

Reaction score
I've personally never liked the official Twitter apps. Try Tweetcaster. It's amazing and updates as often as you want.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
F

FinalTrigger

Reaction score
Just downloaded it and wow what an amazing twitter app. Lol. The one thing I noticed n maybe it just me, when I go to see recent tweets, it doesn't auto jump to top of list. For example if there's 5 new tweets, for it to jump all the way to the recent tweet? I know that sounds very noobish and silly.

Lastly Im amazed by the constant response on this forum and I wanna thank you all for it

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Not jumping to the top is the only thing I don't like about Tweetcaster. But there is an option for that if you hit the menu button on the phone.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID

Beka27

Reaction score
It does that so you are reading unread tweets in order... so you don't miss anything.