Problems with SBF after GB

Capper

Reaction score
Was having too many issues with GB, so I downloaded SDLite 4.9, SBF 2.3.34 and thought I was good.
First I did a full wipe, then booted up using camera+volume up+power. SDlite seemed to run fine.....with the exception that when it told me to manually reboot the phone, the phone was already at the red "M"...the only way I could manually reboot was to pull the battery, when I rebooted, I got the "PASS".
Every time I try to boot, my phone hangs at the red"M", I've let it sit from 5 minutes to 30 minutes without any luck. I've tried to do a hard reset, but all I get it the droid with the exclamation mark, nothing else on the screen, pushing "search does nothing for me.
Any ideas or suggestions?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
try pressing the two volume buttons simultaneously instead of the search button at the exclamation point. i have heard that this may have changed after gingerbread.

foxky

Reaction score
yes, and the power button is used to select options now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

Capper

Reaction score
Great job guys! I didnt see this information before....so if I asked a repetitive question, I'm very sorry.
I am so impressed with the people of this community, always helping out!

foxky

Reaction score
haha, I just wish I had this info when I flashed gb. I sat here for 15 minutes mashing my search button wondering if gb broke my phone! glad we could help Capper :D

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums