Problems with S Beam

mexirican

Reaction score
I have a GS4, my wife has a DNA. She's having no luck receiving anything i beam her. She can beam stuff to me, but when i try to beam anything to her, I get an error. I'll beam a pic and it will look fine on my phone, hers will go the Google store and says "item not found"

Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
M

mexirican

Reaction score
Having no luck beaming anything from my GS4 to my wife's DNA. She can beam stuff to me, but when i try to beam anything to her, I get an error. I'll beam a pic and it will look fine on my phone, hers will go the Google store and says "item not found"

Any ideas?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry this didn't get answered. I just now saw it. Yes, on the SGS4 you will want to turn off S-Beam, and make sure you leave Android Beam on. If you have S-Beam on then you can only xfer to other Samsung devices. If you use just Android Beam then you can send to any NFC equipped device that's Jelly Bean or higher.

Hope this helps!

- Mandy

I have a GS4, my wife has a DNA. She's having no luck receiving anything i beam her. She can beam stuff to me, but when i try to beam anything to her, I get an error. I'll beam a pic and it will look fine on my phone, hers will go the Google store and says "item not found"

Any ideas?

OP
M

mexirican

Reaction score
Thanks. That works. I'm trying to beam music to another S4. Any idea how to do that?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make sure it has sbeam off and android beam on as well.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2