Problems with ringtones

indcolts18288

Reaction score
I use mabilon for ringtones and ringdroid for editing. The song gets downloaded fine but when I set it as a ringtone it skips and cuts out when someone calls or I get a notification. What's the deal?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I use mabilon for ringtones and ringdroid for editing. The song gets downloaded fine but when I set it as a ringtone it skips and cuts out when someone calls or I get a notification. What's the deal?

I've used Mabilo since the first week I got my D1, and have never tried to edit the tunes I've downloaded. That may be why you're experiencing the skips and cut outs. Why are you editing the ringtones?

-Mike

OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score

I've used Mabilo since the first week I got my D1, and have never tried to edit the tunes I've downloaded. That may be why you're experiencing the skips and cut outs. Why are you editing the ringtones?

-Mike
Because after I download it when u get to the screen that allows u to set the songs as ringtones or notification it says in small print @ bottom that u may need to hit edit for it to work. I've noticed it mostly for notifications. I click set as notification and it doesn't set it goes to silent.

OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Having same issue with Ringlert. I deleted Mabilo b/c it's gone from the markey. I find it hard to believe that NO ONE knows why the ringtones sound fine upon playback but skip and are choppy when someone calls or txts.