Problems with phone

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
It looks like the issues are solved but i haven't tried to restore titanium backup yet

Thanks so much and I truly appreciate the support

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between this rom and the stock rom?

jcutter347

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between this rom and the stock rom?

The files are de-odexed. I think in its simplest form, with the files de-odexed you can now change things like you battery icon and stuff. There are a lot of forum topics that explain it in detail. Other than that, it is the stock rom

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
The files are de-odexed. I think in its simplest form, with the files de-odexed you can now change things like you battery icon and stuff. There are a lot of forum topics that explain it in detail. Other than that, it is the stock rom

I would love to chang battery icon and add percentage. Do you know how to do that?

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
I just got a sim card authorization error alert and it says that i have to contact customer service.

jcutter347

Reaction score
I just got a sim card authorization error alert and it says that i have to contact customer service.

???? Maybe try removing the SIM and replacing. Maybe whatever process it goes through setting up needs to be reset. I haven't gotten any SIM card errors before. I read the forums for the rom and haven't seen it either. Not saying I couldn't of missed though. Have you checked that site I told you about earlier to see if anyone has posted about this problem?

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
???? Maybe try removing the SIM and replacing. Maybe whatever process it goes through setting up needs to be reset. I haven't gotten any SIM card errors before. I read the forums for the rom and haven't seen it either. Not saying I couldn't of missed though. Have you checked that site I told you about earlier to see if anyone has posted about this problem?

Nobody posted anything on DroidRZR.com

I restored with titani backup and found out that the problem was WidgetLocker. I was setting it up and the problem came back. I uninstalled it and the problem didn't go away. What do i do?????

jcutter347

Reaction score
Nobody posted anything on DroidRZR.com

I restored with titani backup and found out that the problem was WidgetLocker. I was setting it up and the problem came back. I uninstalled it and the problem didn't go away. What do i do?????

That sucks. You can try re-flashing, going through the install steps including data wipe. I'm not sure though.

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
That sucks. You can try re-flashing, going through the install steps including data wipe. I'm not sure though.

I found out that there is a 4g issue in my area and the rom didn't cause the 4g issue. I reinstalled everything and made a cwm backup using rom manager and selecting Droid Bionic

Thanks for all the help!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums